Social Media and Digital Marketing Intern
- Manages the company’s social media accounts and posts content.
- Participate in the brainstorms campaign ideas.
- Monitor various social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
- Analyzes analytics to gauge the success of campaigns.
- Understands the overall concept of the company, including the brand, customer, product goals, and all other aspects of service.
- Engages with the fan base and provides service and/or sales.
- Provide suggestions to management for improving customer experience on social platforms and internal processes.
- Assists in creating performance reports.
- Writes and moderate any needed contents
Business Development Intern
- Serve with the department manager as the lead point of contact for all donors’ account management matters
- Compiling weekly lists of donations and delegating them to the department manager
- Maintaining an accessible and organized filing system for donations and revenues
- Handling all administrative duties for the business development department including scheduling some of the donors calls, registrations, tickets and follow up tasks.
- Providing assistance to business development manager as needed
- Performing data entry duties in regard to metrics, revenue figures and other key data
- Creating and processing revenues in a timely manner
Graphic Designer Intern
- Create and design various materials for print and digital collateral
- Ensure projects are completed with high quality and on schedule
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects within design specifications.
- Perform retouching and manipulation of images
- Work with a wide range of media and use graphic design software.
Office Management Intern
- Perform general office work; and organize office process and tasks
- Coordinate communication thru digital media, weekly newsletter and weekly bulletins as requested
- Keep the mosque management informed of all important inquiries and requests (marriage, religious inquiry, government and official relations, media inquiry, etc.)
- Answer the phone and screen all calls arrive to the mosque office.
- Organize donor list, mailing list, and communication with the community with special focus on donor’s management
- Help organize and Keep accurate records, working in collaboration with the ISBCC Management and other executive team to keep central record management.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the director
Program Management Intern
- Work closely with Community Project Manager to coordinate smooth implementation of approved programs
- Help create programs that meet community’s various needs