Thank you for your interest in fundraising at the ISBCC. As the largest Islamic Center in New England, the ISBCC has a wide and diverse audience of potential donors. This Ramadan the ISBCC is committed to a culture of giving as modeled by our Prophet (SAW). We are looking to maximize the number of organizations or masajid committed to important causes having access to our community, while at the same time inspiring our community as opposed to guilting them into giving.
To achieve the above vision, we are making a number of critical changes this Ramadan:
- There will be no mic pitch this year. Rather, our Ramadan Programs Director will be making a very brief announcement after Ishaa of the organizations seeking support and encouraging our jammat to give generously as they leave taraweeh.
- Your organization will have a table in the ISBCC lobby during Taraweeh nights. It is through the lobby that all isha/taraweeh attendees enter and exit for prayers. Our hope is that you will meaningfully engage worshippers in conversation as they leave and inspire them to give to your cause. On nights of Sunday through Thursday, only 1 organization will have a table. On Friday and Saturday, there may be up to 3 tables with 3 different organizations. Set up starts 30 minutes before Taraweeh with maximum of 3 tables.
- If interested in sponsoring a full Iftar (excluding Khatm night and the odd nights of the Last 10 Days), your organization can have a separate table for that night, beginning from before Iftar until the end of Taraweeh of that night. Please see our Iftar calendar here.
- The ISBCC will not take any percentage of the monies/pledges you collect.
The ISBCC considers three principal criteria when evaluating whether to permit an organization to fundraise at the ISBCC. Priority is given to those organizations (and their causes) that meet these criteria fully:
- Alignment with the ISBCC’s mission and core values
- Affiliation with the ISBCC (e.g. partnership institution) and/or of concern/interest to a sizable portion of our congregants/local community.
- A cause that is often underfunded or rarely gets attention.
Please complete all fields in this fom for consideration for a tabling opportunity. Please complete and include the items identified in the checklist on the form.
To speak with a center representative click here
For information on renting the function hall to host your wedding or reception click here
Ways to Give
To support your center with a generous one time or ongoing gift click here