Thank you for your interest in fundraising at the ISBCC. The ISBCC is pleased to offer two fundraising options:
- Fundraising after our weekly Khutbah (Friday Sermon). The fee is twenty percent of raised proceeds, with a minimum fee of $1500 ($2000 during Ramadan). Please note that external khatibs are only permitted with prior approval by our Senior Imam Shaykh Yasir Fahmy.
- Fundraising in our function hall. Our standard functional hall rental fee applies, plus any other associated costs. Please see our hall rental page for more information on how to submit a request.
- Fundraising during Ramadan. The fee is twenty percent of raised proceeds, with a minimum fee of $2,000. Fundraising appeals are offered after jummah khutbah or during taraweeh prayers.
The ISBCC considers three principal criteria when evaluating whether to permit an organization to fundraise at the ISBCC. Priority is given to those organizations (and their causes) that meet these criteria fully:
- Alignment with the ISBCC’s mission and core values;
- Affiliation with the ISBCC (e.g. partnership institution) and/or of concern/interest to a sizable portion of our congregants/local community; and
- Fundraising potential of the organization before our congregation.
Please fill out this form for consideration for a fundraising opportunity. Please complete all fields in the form and include the items identified in the checklist in the form.