ISB Sunday School
Introduction / Mission
Welcome to ISB Sunday School!
Our mission is to provide a high quality islamic education based on the Quran and the Sunnah. We aim to nurture a deep affection for and comprehension of Allah (SWT), His Prophets, and the Quran among our students, while developing a confident and strong Muslim identity. Through an engaging, enriching and dynamic curriculum, we provide instruction in Arabic, Quranic and Islamic Studies, empowering each student with knowledge and confidence. Join us on this journey of exploration and spiritual growth!
- Instill the love of Allah (swt) and strengthen the concept of Tawheed in our students.
- Teach our students to read, understand and apply the Quran.
- Foster a love for the Prophet Muhammad (saws) and his Sunnah and teaching the students how to apply these in every facet of their lives.
- Support our students on their journey with the Arabic language as the key to a deeper understanding of our religion.
- Inculcate in our children the Islamic values, mannerisms and etiquettes (Akhlaaq).
- Educate our students about Islamic History and provide role models for islamic behavior and attitudes.
- Strengthen the sense of community in our children through congregational prayers, supplications, extracurricular events and activities.
- Provide a fun, unique and dynamic way of connecting our students with their religion.
- Instill a strong and confident Muslim American Identity in each child.
Our school is located at ISBCC - The Islamic Society of Boston Cultural Center. We welcome a diverse group of students, with over 100 students each year who speak more than 38 different languages!
Classes are held in-person on Sundays from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m., running from September to June. We provide classes for kids aged 4 to 14, covering Pre-K to Level 6.
Our first day of school is on September 17th, 2023. Register now to secure your place!