Countdown to Umrah Registration
* An additional $500 fee is required for anyone who has made Umrah in the past year.
Are you not able to make this year’s umrah trip but would like to sponsor someone else’s journey? If so, please fill out and submit the form linked below for credit card donations. Please note, ISBCC prefers donations via check or cash due to significant fees by the credit card company. Check donations should be made payable and mailed to ISBCC, 100 Malcolm X Blvd. Roxbury Crossing, MA 02120.
To complete your application, the following documents along with the remaining fee must be submitted to Adam Travel located at 142 Adams street, Newton MA by November 20, 2017.
- Check for the balance made payable to Adam Travel
- Original passport
- Two recent passport-size color photographs
- Record of Meningitis shot (valid for 3 years)
- For women traveling without a mahram, a notarized letter from their male guardian (i.e. husband, father or brother) giving consent for traveling, along with your birth certificate (in case the male guardian is the father) or your marriage certificate (in case the male guardian is the husband)
- For converts, a certificate of conversion
Seats are limited! Registration is open until October 26, 2018 or until we reach capacity.
All payment must be made via check made payable to Adam Travel. To secure your spot, a nonrefundable deposit check of $250 must be submitted to Adam Travel, 142 Adams street, Newton MA no later than November 10, 2018. For more information about Umrah trip logistics, please contact Nour Tabidi of Adam Travel at 617-965-5225 or firstname.lastname@example.org