About this Event
How to Register for Tahajud Prayers:
In line with the CDC guidelines, alhamdulillah, we are blessed to announce the opening of ISB doors to welcome our beloved community members and families to the House of Allah (SWT) for Tahajud prayers will be from 1:30am until Fajr prayer at both ISBCC and ISB Cambridge locations. Suhoor/Breakfast will be served. Please register beforehand.
All attendees must bring their own face masks and are mandated to wear them at all times during and after the prayer. Temperatures will be checked at the door. You must bring your own prayer rug.
ISBCC is located at 100 Malcolm X Boulevard, Roxbury MA
ISB Cambridge is located at 204 Prospect Street, Cambridge MA
1. A new form will open every day at https://isbcc.org/tahajud
2. Every member of the household who wants to attend MUST register separately.
3. Important! Once the building capacity has been reached, we will be unable to let additional people in.
4. Please DO NOT come to the masjid if you are experiencing cold-like symptoms, or have been in close physical contact with anyone, including family members, who have been experiencing cold like signs or symptoms.
5. This form could be closed before if the maximum registrants for brothers and sisters capacity is reached. Please register beforehand.
6. Dates and Milk will be served every day at both locations to break fast.
7. Be already on ablution (wudu). Attendees are encouraged to come with wudu to reduce the use of wudu areas and bathrooms. However, wudu areas and bathrooms will remain open.
8. Stick to the social distancing floor markers. Prayer spaces will be marked with a six feet distance between worshipers.
9. We suggest you arrive at least 15 minutes early before the check-in time for quicker entry.