About this Event
This form could be closed before Friday if the maximum registrants is reached. Please register beforehand.
1. Please DO NOT come to the masjid if you are experiencing cold-like symptoms, or have been in close physical contact with anyone, including family members, who have been experiencing cold like signs or symptoms.
2. Once the 180 attendees capacity for Roxbury and 50 attendees capacity for Cambridge has been reached we will NOT let any more people in to the buildings. ***So we highly suggest you reserve your spot online.***
3. Due to risk of contamination, DO NOT bring your own prayer rug. We will provide you with a new paper sheet to pray on.
Please come with your email confirmation barcode on your receipt (either printed or on your phone) to ensure a fast and easy check in. Otherwise, you will need to give us your name at the table for us to check you in.
The Islamic Society of Boston, Friday Prayer registration form. Maximum capacity for the Roxbury location is 180. Maximum capacity for the Cambridge location is 50.
Every member of the household who wants to attend must register separately.
Doors open at 12:30.
Please arrive at least 15 minutes early before the prayer to properly check in.
1. Wear a face mask the entire time of your presence in the masjid.
2. Be already on ablution (wudu). One bathroom will be reserved for emergency sickness-related cases.
3. Stick to the social distancing floor markers.
4. Be sure to have no cold like signs or symptoms (If so, please stay home)