In the meantime, please see the resources below for the COVID-Vaccine. Eligible Massachusetts residents can also call 2-1-1 if they need help for registration. Also please visit isbcc.org for updated resources under the "COVID-19 Vaccine Campaign" tab .
- As reminder the following groups are now eligible to get the vaccine:
- Those 65 years old and up
- Those with 2+ certain medical conditions
- Those in low income and affordable senior housing residents and staff
- First responders
- Health Care Workers
- Long term settings
- First Responders
- Congregate Care Settings
For more details about each of these categories, please click here: https://www.mass.gov/covid-19-vaccine
- If you are in the above eligible groups AND a Boston resident, Reggie Lewis Center has many spots open today and tomorrow that we highly suggest you register for. Please spread the word among your network.
Please fill out this form and our partner, ICNA relief will be in contact with you soon to book your appointment: https://isbcc.org/65-vaccine-registration/
Or if you are able to register on your own, feel free to register directly here: https://vaxfinder.mass.gov/locations/reggie-lewis-state-track-athletic-ctr/
- If you are in the above eligible groups AND NOT a Boston resident, please use the following link to check available clinics near your area to book an appointment: https://vaxfinder.mass.gov
- 4. For more information on how to book and schedule your appointment please check here:
- 5. For elderly: Eligible seniors who qualify for the vaccine and who need help with online registration should call 3-1-1 for help. Ask to be connected to the Age Strong Commission for vaccine registration assistance. Eligible Massachusetts residents can also call 2-1-1 if they need help for registration.
If you need transportation from ISBCC to Reggie Lewis please fill out the following form: https://isbcc.org/vaccine-transportation-request/