I’tikaf will begin Thursday, June 15
Rules & Regulations
1. A registration form must be submitted online or in the office.
2. Applicant must be 18 years of age or older to be eligible to participate in I’tikaf (children and teens must have parent present at all times).
3. Only one piece of luggage per person in the masjid. (Space will be provided to lock up luggage during the day, and can only be accessed during a set time).
4. From Fajr to Maghrib, all sleeping bags must be towards the back of the musala and by Maghrib prayers all items MUST be in the corner. (No mattresses on the property). Storage locations subject to change by I’tikaf staff based on space availability during khatm night and other times.
5. Lights will be turned off for sleeping after Taraweeh and Fajr. Please be considerate and do not disturb others who wish to rest by being quiet.
6. All main doors will be locked between 1:45am to 4am. (Please arrive on time, and be aware that if you leave the premises between those hours you will not be able to enter).
7. Garage Parking Arrangements (Car information must be provided during registration to obtain overnight garage parking authorization, parking in main lot is subject to towing)
Suhur and Iftar will be served for the community at ISBCC during the 10 days.
Please bring with you items such as sleeping bags, blankets, pillows, toiletries (soap, shampoo, toothpaste, toothbrush, towels, etc) ** ISBCC will not be providing any of these resources.**
Failure to comply with these rules and regulations can and will result in actions resulting to being asked to leave the premises; we strongly suggest for all the brothers and sisters to cooperate with the Administration.
The applicant bears all responsibility and liability and hereby agrees to fully and absolutely indemnify, ISBCC, its Board of Trustees, officers, agents, and employees from any liability. Applicant agrees to abide by ISBCC’s Code of Conduct and other policies. Anything not described in details in this contract will be decided on and at the sole discretion of the ISBCC management.