APPNE is hosting a free public service webinar on "Impact of Pandemic on Children's Mental Health". Our expert panelists will discuss different strategies for parents to help the children cope with stress.
Date: March 6th, 2021
Zoom Link: https://tinyurl.com/APPNE-Mental-Health
- Noreen Shaffi, LMHC, Health Psychologist, Nardone Medical Associates, Pawtucket, RI
- Riffat Sharif, MD, General Psychiatrist, Assistant Prof. UMass Medical School, Worcester, MA
- Sadaf Ali, MD, Adult/Geriatric Psychiatrist, Assistant Prof. Brown University, Providence, RI
- Perveen Rathore, MD, Adult/Adolescent Psychiatrist, HRI Hospital, Brookline, MA
- Zafar Naqvi, MD, Psychiatrist/Addiction/Psychoanalyst, Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA
The webinar is open to all interested and no registration is required.