Cashier Job Description
|Reporting Relationships||Reports to: Accountant|
|Role Purpose||The Cashier will be responsible for donation boxes and for safes; storing, monitoring, accounting for, depositing, and reporting all collections.|
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES & ACTIVITIES
|Key Accountabilities||Key Activities|
|CASH MANAGEMENT||· Ensure that all boxes and safes meet established standards.
· Store, monitor, and account for collection boxes.
· Supervise cash counting team.
· Record cash and checks collections for the different purposes.
· Deposit all receipts in designated bank account per policy in a timely fashion.
· Report deposits to accounting and share such report with Executive Director.
· Produce reports per management requirements for planning purposes
|Necessary knowledge, skills and experience||· 2 years of experience in a similar position
· College degree in accounting preferred.
· Experience with computer applications using Excel, Word, and Access.
|Working Environment||Normal office environment|
|Work Timings||Part time|