- Contact Us
- Ways to Give
- Ramadan 2014
What imams talk about during Eid
Religious News Service by: Omar Sacirbey 8/8/13
(RNS) In their holiday Eid al-Fitr khutbas, or sermons, on Thursday (Aug. 8) many imams across the country noted a growing climate of acceptance in America, but urged Muslims not to forget the problems facing their communities in the U.S. and overseas.
“The Eid khutba is like the State of the Union address,” said Oklahoma-born convert Suhaib Webb, imam of the Islamic Society of Boston Cultural Center. Read more….
ISBCC Prayer Times
Special Note: Taraweeh prayers begin immediately after Isha prayers.
Prayer Adhan Iqama Fajr 3:56 am 4:10 am Zuhr 12:51 pm 1:05 pm Asr 4:51 pm 5:05 pm Maghrib 8:12 pm 8:17 pm Isha 9:47 pm 9:52 pm Jumuah Khutba: 1:00 pm
Latest Blog Entries
- GPS for Layl al-Qadar: Use this to catch it! Posted on: Jul 24th, 2014 By Suhaib Webb
- An Answer that Hits the Spot for Those Struggling to Fast While it's Hot Posted on: Jul 11th, 2014 By Suhaib Webb
- Smash The Monitors: A Question on Gender and Female Governance Answered by Suhaib Webb Posted on: Jul 8th, 2014 By Suhaib Webb
- With Whom Should I Start My Prayer: Addressing A Common Disturbance In Mosques During Tarawīh Posted on: Jul 2nd, 2014 By Suhaib Webb
- Women who recite Qur'an Posted on: Jun 24th, 2014 By Suhaib Webb
- How to Unlock Ramadan's Potential pt1 Posted on: Jun 23rd, 2014 By Suhaib Webb
- Ramadan is Yours for the Taking! Posted on: Jun 21st, 2014 By Suhaib Webb
- A Student with Etiquette and Style: A DAY AT AL-AZHĀR Posted on: May 15th, 2014 By Suhaib Webb
- Moderation Posted on: May 2nd, 2014 By Suhaib Webb
- My First Day at al-Azhar "Your Knowledge will Testify!" Posted on: Apr 30th, 2014 By Suhaib Webb