- Contact Us
Thank you for your interest in visiting the Islamic Society of Boston Cultural Center. We currently only offer tours by appointment.
Our tours normally begin outside the facility to discuss the architectural features and setting. Next, the tour proceeds inside to discuss the multiple activities that typically take place in the building. The tour includes a general overview of Islam & Muslims and wraps up with a Q&A session. Tours can also be customized based on the needs of individual groups.
- Lunch can be purchased at ISBCC’s Common Word Cafe. Cafe is open Friday – Sunday.
- At other times catering may be available to large groups of 30 or more with a minimum of one week notice. Please inquire for more information.
To schedule a tour, please complete the tour request form below. We will contact you soon after receiving your completed form to confirm your visit. We will try our best to accommodate your schedule, though we ask that you submit your request well in advance. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Fill out my online form.
ISBCC Prayer Times
Prayer Adhan Iqama Fajr 5:44 am 6:05 am Zuhr 12:55 pm 1:10 pm Asr 4:12 pm 4:25 pm Maghrib 6:48 pm 6:53 pm Isha 8:05 pm 8:20 pm Jumuah Khutba: 1:00 pm
Latest Blog Entries
- People of other faiths in the ISBCC? Posted on: Feb 12th, 2014 By Suhaib Webb
- When the Meccans argued over who should place the black stone Posted on: Jan 31st, 2014 By Suhaib Webb
- Imam al-Tahāwi on Dealing with Uncles Posted on: Jan 31st, 2014 By Suhaib Webb
- Family Posted on: Jan 29th, 2014 By Suhaib Webb
- Reflections on Surah al-Duha Posted on: Jan 29th, 2014 By Mustafa Hannigan
- A lesson From the Sira Posted on: Jan 28th, 2014 By Suhaib Webb
- Health Care For All Americans Posted on: Jan 27th, 2014 By Mustafa Hannigan
- A Message from Imam Suhaib: Posted on: Jan 20th, 2014 By Suhaib Webb