- Contact Us
- Ways to Give
- Ramadan 2014
Thank you for your interest in visiting the Islamic Society of Boston Cultural Center. We currently only offer tours by appointment.
Our tours normally begin outside the facility to discuss the architectural features and setting. Next, the tour proceeds inside to discuss the multiple activities that typically take place in the building. The tour includes a general overview of Islam & Muslims and wraps up with a Q&A session. Tours can also be customized based on the needs of individual groups.
- Lunch can be purchased at ISBCC’s Common Word Cafe. Cafe is open Friday – Sunday.
- At other times catering may be available to large groups of 30 or more with a minimum of one week notice. Please inquire for more information.
To schedule a tour, please complete the tour request form below. We will contact you soon after receiving your completed form to confirm your visit. We will try our best to accommodate your schedule, though we ask that you submit your request well in advance. Please email us at email@example.com with any questions.
Fill out my online form.
ISBCC Prayer Times
Special Note: Taraweeh prayers begin immediately after Isha prayers.
Prayer Adhan Iqama Fajr 3:54 am 4:10 am Zuhr 12:51 pm 1:05 pm Asr 4:51 pm 5:05 pm Maghrib 8:13 pm 8:18 pm Isha 9:48 pm 9:53 pm Jumuah Khutba: 1:00 pm
Latest Blog Entries
- An Answer that Hits the Spot for Those Struggling to Fast While it's Hot Posted on: Jul 11th, 2014 By Suhaib Webb
- Smash The Monitors: A Question on Gender and Female Governance Answered by Suhaib Webb Posted on: Jul 8th, 2014 By Suhaib Webb
- With Whom Should I Start My Prayer: Addressing A Common Disturbance In Mosques During Tarawīh Posted on: Jul 2nd, 2014 By Suhaib Webb
- Women who recite Qur'an Posted on: Jun 24th, 2014 By Suhaib Webb
- How to Unlock Ramadan's Potential pt1 Posted on: Jun 23rd, 2014 By Suhaib Webb
- Ramadan is Yours for the Taking! Posted on: Jun 21st, 2014 By Suhaib Webb
- A Student with Etiquette and Style: A DAY AT AL-AZHĀR Posted on: May 15th, 2014 By Suhaib Webb
- Moderation Posted on: May 2nd, 2014 By Suhaib Webb
- My First Day at al-Azhar "Your Knowledge will Testify!" Posted on: Apr 30th, 2014 By Suhaib Webb
- The Qur'an on Measuring Your Growth, Compassing Improvement Posted on: Apr 18th, 2014 By Suhaib Webb