Direct your message to thousands of people using our digital billboard in the ISBCC cafe. ISBCC, the largest Islamic Center in New England, provides a unique opportunity for business to reach a wide and diverse audience:
- 1,400 worshipers at Friday prayer
- 200 attendees at weekly halaqas
- 10,000 congregants during Eid al-Fitr
- 500+ nightly taraweeh worshipers
- 25% of the world’s nationalities represented
- 45% of regular attendees are women
- 60% of regular attendees are under 34
- 1000+ people served weekly in the cafe
Create your own ad according to our specifications (see below) and send it to us in a PDF format. Select how long you would like to have it displayed (1 week, 2 weeks, or 1 month) and the dates you would like to have it up. After we approve your submission, you submit a payment and your ad goes up for your desired length of time.
|2 weeks||$14.99/week ($29.98 total)|
|1 month||$9.99/week ($39.96 total)|
|2 months or more||$23.99/month|
Make Your Ad
|Screen Ratio||Our screen ratio is 1024 x 654, 200 dpi. If you are using Powerpoint, go to “Page Settings” and change the page size to 10 x 6.39 inches. Leave about ½ inch of space around the border of your image|
|Distance||The screen will be placed on the far wall of the café (near the overhead screen), so be sure the text is clear enough to be seen from at least 8-10 feet away.|
|Time||The ads will be shown for about 10 seconds each, so remember to use images and clear layout.|
|How to Create your Ad|
|Software to Use||You can use any software you’d like, as long as you fit the specifications above (Powerpoint is commonly used)|
|Make it pop||Use this guide to help you create the most effective digital ad. It covers colors, fonts, layout, content, etc.|
|Format||Please send the final version in a JPG, PNG or PDF format|
Send the Ad
- Use the form below to submit your ad
- Fill out the information requested
- Attach your ad in JPG, PNG, or PDF format to the form
- After we review and approve it, you will receive an email with a link for payment. Once you have submitted your payment, we will put your ad up for display.
- ISBCC reserves the right to review submissions and refuse display of a submission deemed inappropriate. ISBCC shall not display or maintain any advertisement that falls within one or more of the following categories, subject to ISBCC’s discretion:
- Demeaning or disparaging. The advertisement contains material that demeans or disparages an individual or group of individuals.
- The advertisement promotes the sale or use of tobacco or tobacco related products, including depicting such products.
- The advertisement contains profanity.
- The advertisement contains an image of a firearm or depicts weapons.
- The advertisement contains an image or description of graphic violence to a person or animal.
- The advertisement or any material contained in it promotes or encourages or appears to promote or encourage the use or possession of unlawful or illegal goods or services or illegal behavior or activities.
- The advertisement contains obscene material or images of nudity or if the advertisement contains material that describes, depicts or represents sexual activities.
- The advertisement contains political campaign speech. For the purposes of these Guidelines, the term “political campaign speech” is speech that refers to a specific ballot question, initiative petition or referendum or refers to any candidate for public office.
- The advertisement proposes a commercial transaction and the advertisement or any material contained in it is false, misleading or deceptive.
- The advertisement, or any material contained in it, implies or declares an endorsement by ISBCC of any service, product or point of view, without prior written authorization of ISBCC.