Welcome to ARK Juniors & Malik Academy Summer Camp 2018. IsA it will be a life time experience filled with bonding, workshops, activities, learning and development. Different camp activities include zip lining, swimming, kayaking and more.
One of the goals of our program is to get the kids closer to nature and teach them knowledge and skills that they don’t typically learn in school. The children will spend a lot of time away from electronics and Western social influence. For the majority of the camp we will spend our time in the woods exploring, walking and learning survival techniques. Other periods of time will spent bonding as a group doing activities together and sitting around bonfires.
– Camp Hours
Every day from 8:00 AM to 3:00 PM. Extended hours until 5:00 PM. ($40 extra per week for extended hours)
Note: Week 1 is cancelled due to the fact that many schools are still in session until the end of June.
Week 2 (July 2nd – July 6th) @ ISBCC.
Week 3 & 4 (July 9th – July 20th) @ Milton Base Camp. (Photos above from the Milton Base Camp)
from July 23rd to August 17th there will be an extension to the camp. Further information will be send out soon.
– Camp Details
– Morning Quran circle (memorization and Quranic stories)
– Daily workshop for skills development
– Sports and team bonding activities
– Arts & Crafts
– Obstacle Course
– Swimming (every day during the Milton Base camp weeks)
– Archery, bb gun, rock climbing and other activities at the camp site.
– For the base camp weeks, we will offer limited car pooling spots from ISBCC to Milton for any families who is challenged to drive their kids to the camp. Let us know if you need this service.
– There will be lunch hour everyday, please make sure to send lunch with your child.
You can either pay online using link below or send cash/check no later than June 15th to: ISBCC – 100 Malcolm X blv, Roxbury crossing, 02120. Please add Attention: ARKanum Juniors Summer Camp.