Please fill in the application and we will contact you once the availability opens.
Fall 2016: September 17th – December 17th
Thank you for your interest in becoming a part of ARKanum! The enrollment is on a first come, first served basis but we will do our very best to accommodate all applicants! We will notify each applicant regarding enrollment status as soon as possible, typically within two weeks of submitting a completed application. We look forward to you becoming a part of ARKanum and embarking on this journey together!
Completing Your Application
- Include the following:
- Program application
- Medical Conditions
- Code of Conduct/Payment Information
- Photo Release
Code of Conduct
Participants must conduct themselves in an appropriate manner at all times and abide by the disciplinary rules and regulations of the program. ARKanum reserves the right to dismiss any participant deemed a liability to the proper conduction of the program. In the event of dismissal, the participant forfeits any and all deposits and payments made to ARKanum.
- I understand that any form of misbehavior or acting in a manner that may put other participants or staff at risk may result in suspension of the participant from the program without any refund.
- I understand that using any illegal drugs or alcohol during the program or engaging in any prohibited activity of any kind may result in suspension of the participant from the program without any refund.
Payment, Cancellation and Refund
In reference to the program, beginning on June 6th and concluding on December 12th, I understand that ARKanum reserves the right to alter and adjust the schedule as seen appropriate, in case of any unforeseen circumstances.
- To become a part of ARKanum, each participant will be required to pay $100 per month that the program is in session. In case of siblings, the second sibling (and any additional siblings) will receive a 50% discount rate from these costs. All payments can be made online at http://links.masboston.org/ARKanum-2015 or in the form of cash/check during the first session of each month.
- For those who are financially unable to provide these costs, ARKanum provides financial aid and scholarships for those participants who are deemed financially disadvantaged, please send your request to email@example.com.
- All participants who abide by the Code of Conduct will be eligible for a 30 day satisfactory guarantee from the date that the participant begins in the program.