- Press Inquiries
- Contact Us
“Oh my people, this worldly life is only temporary enjoyment, and indeed, the hereafter is the home of permanent settlement” – Quran 40:39
Al-Marhama is the only sharia-compliant funeral & burial service in Massachusetts. Our service seeks to simplify & facilitate the entire burial process for Muslim families who are confronted with the sudden passing of a loved one. Our sharia-compliant service ensures Islamic shrouding and washing, the facilitation of dua and janaza prayer, prompt burial, and ensures that no embalmming, casket or liner is used. In addition, the service also secures the burial permit, secures the death certificate, opens and closes the grave as well as transports the deceased between the hospital or home, the washing facility and the grave.
The all-cost-included price is $4800
Please note that this price is subject to change. Special requests by families may be accommodated at additional cost. Flush grave markers are not included; please contact us if you would like a referral. We have reduced pricing for infants & children.
For further information, please contact Al-Marhama
- Telephone: 617-606-2062
- Fax: 617-249-0350
- Email: email@example.com
You can also walk-in to our office Mondays-Fridays 10am-6pm at 100 Malcolm X. Blvd., Roxbury Crossing, MA 02120. The cemetery & burial site is located at The Gardens at Gethsemane, 670 Baker Street, West Roxbury, MA 02132.
Al-Marhama is a non-profit community service that depends on contributions from generous donors like you. Please consider making a tax-deductible donation to this vital community service or sponsor a grave for a family in need. Please make your checks or money orders payable to “Al-Marhama” and mail to: Al-Marhama Islamic Services, Muslim American Society Boston, 100 Malcolm X Blvd., Roxbury Crossing, MA 02120. Alternatively, please click here to donate online.
For further information, please call Al-Marhama at 617-606-2062
ISBCC Prayer Times
Prayer Adhan Iqama Fajr 4:25 am 4:45 am Zuhr 12:43 pm 12:55 pm Asr 4:33 pm 4:45 pm Maghrib 7:35 pm 7:40 pm Isha 9:01 pm 9:06 pm Jumuah Khutba: 1:00 pm
Latest Blog Entries
- The Qur'an on Measuring Your Growth, Compassing Improvement Posted on: Apr 18th, 2014 By Suhaib Webb
- You Are a Superfood! Posted on: Apr 17th, 2014 By Suhaib Webb
- Forgiveness Posted on: Mar 25th, 2014 By Suhaib Webb
- The Mercy Road Posted on: Mar 17th, 2014 By Suhaib Webb
- People of other faiths in the ISBCC? Posted on: Feb 12th, 2014 By Suhaib Webb
- When the Meccans argued over who should place the black stone Posted on: Jan 31st, 2014 By Suhaib Webb
- Imam al-Tahāwi on Dealing with Uncles Posted on: Jan 31st, 2014 By Suhaib Webb
- Family Posted on: Jan 29th, 2014 By Suhaib Webb
- Reflections on Surah al-Duha Posted on: Jan 29th, 2014 By Mustafa Hannigan
- A lesson From the Sira Posted on: Jan 28th, 2014 By Suhaib Webb